Volunteers are an integral part of The Pipers' Gathering. The event would not exist if it were not for the immense and invaluable help received from our volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering just write to us and let us know. If you have a particular skill that you would like to offer, please let us know that as well. Some examples of volunteer work include helping with:
- organization and sales of merchandise,
- transportation of artists/instructors,
- behind the scenes during the concerts,
- sound/stage needs including artists' sound check,
- taking tickets at the door,
- assisting at the registration table,
- coordinating announcements,
- creating written documents for publication,
- helping the instructors with errands,
- and more.
As the event evolves and improves, we are always looking for new help and new ideas. We appreciate every single one of the volunteers who have invested their time and commitment to this wonderful event. Please continue to help us make this event exceptional and successful!